Offering NYC office visits as well as HIPPA-compliant video sessions
Individual therapy for adults and adolescents:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety (including panic attacks, obsessive-compulsiveness, phobias), trauma, and depression.
- Supportive coaching through important life transitions, relationship difficulties, and stress management.
- Guidance towards deeper and clearer self-knowledge, more authentic and satisfying relationships, and more meaningful and fulfilling work.
- Emotionally Focused Therapy to bring change to the relationship dynamic and enhance the couple’s ability to connect again.
- Guidance towards use of more effective communication skills.
- Support in understanding and resolving sexual desire/intimacy difficulties.
- Co-parenting and divorce support.
- Help in understanding and resolving sleep/eating difficulties, discipline issues, separation anxiety, attention deficits/hyperactivity.
- Instruction in slow-parenting principles and change techniques to bring forth a more harmonious and less hurried family life.
- To sign up for Simplicity Parenting 8-week online course Go Here.
Substance abuse and addictive behaviors treatment:
- Support for families and significant others impacted by loved ones’ addiction.
- Help in engaging with 12-step support groups.
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy to increase motivation for and maintenance of change.
- Individualized Harm-Reduction or abstinence-based work.